Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy
“The biggest block to any man’s success is found in his head”
Hypnosis is a natural state of selective, focused attention, and, even though it is 100% natural and normal, it remains one of the most fascinating phenomena of the human mind. Our ability to enter this unique state of consciousness opens the door to countless possibilities for healing, self-exploration and change. Hypnosis, called by different names in different cultures and times, has been recognized for thousands of years and used for many purposes.
When we enter into the absorbed state of hypnosis, we can use our thoughts, talents and experiences in ways not usually available to us. With the help of a trained professional, we can develop innate, individual abilities that enable making desired changes in our thoughts, feelings and behaviors possible. For reasons that are as yet not clear, the focused state of hypnosis allows changes to intentionally be made “automatically”, changes that we could not ordinarily consciously make.
Hypnosis has been used in the treatment of pain, depression, anxiety, stress, habit disorders, and many other psychological and medical problems. However, it may not be useful for all psychological problems or for all patients or clients.
Let me just give you a brief list of what kind of things Hypnosis can do
1. Give you an easy and powerful way of getting the skills and
abilities you require in your job.
2. It can enable you to reprogram your mind to think positively and
steer yourself towards your goals (Whatever they might be).
3. It can be used to find out what it is you really want from life. That
is to say what it is you want and not what someone else wants.
4. It can help you to remove the shackles from the past that limit
you from achieving your true potential.
5. It can be used to greatly reduce stress in your life.
6. It can be used to build self-confidence.
7. As I have already said It can be used to treat Phobias.
8. It can be used to help people stop smoking or reduce eliminate a
person s dependence on alcohol or other drugs.
9. It can be used to cut off pain in dentistry, child birth.
10. It can be used to treat conditions like asthma, psoriasis, exema,
and other skin disorders.
11. It can even be used to improve a person’s eyesight. Some
people with short-sightedness, myopia, have had their eyesight
improved under Hypnosis by more than 50%.
Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy is a powerful psychotherapeutic modality addressing the growth and health of body, mind, emotion and spirit.
Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy is also considered minor psychological surgery and is used in hospitals throughout the country. This is a powerful process because it allows a patient to incorporate their spiritual or religious values into their session.
Including a patient's spirituality, religion or connection to something bigger than themselves results in a deeper healing and faster remission of symptoms. If the patient has no spiritual or religious belief, they can use their higher self or nothing at all with the similar reported effects.
Hypnotherapy is effective in treating: trauma, abuse, depression, eating disorders, anger, resentment, shame, and psychosomatic disorders (e.g. headaches, stomach and digestive issues).